From Seapine Labs
You can change how Surround SCM displays open Source View windows. Windows can be organized in a single parent window or as individual windows.
- Choose View > User Interface Mode and select an option.
- Select SDI to display multiple Source View windows individually. Each window contains the same toolbars as the parent window, but only the parent window contains Surround SCM menus.
- The Activity Log and Pending Changelists tabs are displayed in one Information window for all open Source View windows.
- If the Users or Security Groups windows are open, they are displayed as individual windows.
- This is the default mode for Surround SCM on Mac OS X.
- Select MDI to display multiple Source View windows under one parent window. All windows are viewed in the parent window.
- Only the parent window contains Surround SCM menus and toolbars.
- This is the default mode for Surround SCM on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.